Google Ads – Google Ads Advertising – offers many options for advertising on their own and their partners’ search networks, websites, applications, Gmail.
Depending on your needs, we create the ads that are most cost effective for you.
One thing to keep in mind: there is no minimum you should invest in advertising on Google, but there is also competition among advertisers, based on which we can calculate the approximate monthly cost of achieving the best results.
Google Ads is one of the most cost-effective ways to advertise, where your ads appear to a user searching for a specific keyword related to your business.
The biggest benefits of Google Ads
• Target location and users – Your ads appear to users searching for your service or product, targeting only a specific city or region.
• measurability of results – it is possible to measure what is invested and what is obtained
• Campaign analysis – constant monitoring of the effect and improvement of the campaign
• cost control – in a certain period of time you can invest a specific amount, which you can adjust on a daily basis
• Market size – The market is all those Google users who are interested in your product or service
• cost-effectiveness – currently the most cost-effective way of advertising
• Your site is visible to all potential customers a few moments after the launch of the campaign
For a quality and cost-effective ad, you need to define the goal of the campaign
- arrival of users in your company (shop, restaurant, etc.),
- user’s phone call by clicking on your ad,
- his engagement on your site (filling out forms, applications, purchasing products, etc.),
- that as many users as possible find out about you or your brand,
- view video,
- to install your application,
- to send you a message
- and many others
Our goal is to make your ad profitable, to earn more than you invest. Every action that a customer takes on or off the site is measurable. You can always reduce or increase your costs in relation to the needs of your business. When we create your account, we will introduce you to the market and competition, so that your expectations are met realistic.
Over time, optimizing your ads is necessary – removing unnecessary keywords, adding or changing ad content, placing additional ads, or changing your target audience
Google Ads for Small and Large Businesses
Looking for ways to attract more potential customers from search marketing (SEM) campaigns with Google ads?
We specialize in Google Ads campaigns for both companies and individuals.
We create and set up Google Search, Google Display (advertising on domestic and foreign sites) campaigns, as well as advertisements for Youtube and mobile applications.
EXAMPLE OF ADVERTISING ON THE GOOGLE DISPLAY NETWORK
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with exceptional ROI (return on investment) for their existing Google Ads accounts.
If you don’t have a Google Ads account yet, don’t worry, we are able to create new accounts and create Google ads based on keyword research on which words or phrases will be best associated with your products and services.
Google Ads is a powerful tool
Google Ads is without a doubt an extremely powerful channel for online advertising. However, business owners and individuals often engage in self-creation of Google ads, which grows into a real nightmare for them.
EXAMPLE OF ADVERTISEMENT ON SEARCH RESULTS
Do you want your business ad to appear on Google in search results or on domestic and foreign sites, Youtube, and mobile apps?
REQUEST A FREE ANALYSIS AND STRATEGY
Our team can help you reach more potential customers with search marketing (SEM) campaigns using Google Ads.
We want to help you attract customers who are actively searching on Google search engines. This will attract new customers to click on your ad to make a purchase on your site or learn more about your services.
If necessary, we will create attractive custom landing pages for your business advertising. Our goal is to get as many conversions as possible on your site, and thus the maximum ROI.
Google Ads PPC (pay per click) advertising
The biggest challenge for PPC management is knowing how to optimize your campaign performance. There are many factors that affect the proper management of PPC.
We need to consider the website itself, its structure, keywords, products and offers. Then we have to look at the competition, create top ads and landing page, set bids and budgets. We need to consider search queries, search intentions, and so on. You can see that things get complicated very quickly.
For this reason, you need a reliable Google Ads Manager, who can take care of all of the above. He then reports to you so you know what is happening and what is being done. What has been done and what should be paid attention to.